The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

current status of limitations?

MKintr
MKintr
✭✭✭
How is the current situation in Lagodiil?
Group size still limited to 12?
Proc-Sets still disabled?
Dead campaigns or hour-long queues again?
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing much changed.

I do notice I have less lag, but others still complain. However, never had I been able to get 47 ping consistently when the server is locked.

Not that it matters much when laggy players still make combat awful when you encounter them...
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    The question wasn't about lag. Lag will not change.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group size is still 12.

Proc sets still disabled, should be back with Blackwood, then we get proc/no-proc campaigns later, IIRC from what ZOS said.

I dunno about the queues. Which platform/server/campaign are you asking about?
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU
    main cp and no-cp
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MKintr wrote: »
    PC EU
    main cp and no-cp

Ah, I'm on PC/NA, sorry.
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC- EU no cp

How is the current situation in Lagodiil? - Quiet
    Group size still limited to 12? - yes
    Proc-Sets still disabled? - yes
    Dead campaigns or hour-long queues again? - both actually. They lowered the pop cap again. Prime time its capped and there are queues but it feels like far fewer people around. You should be able to get a fight but it's not what it was. During the day though the servers pretty dead, unless the map's set up to obviously concentrate people eg in a fight at chal / ash mile gate / bridge. DC is busiest, EP 2nd, AD dead.
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    Larcomar wrote: »
    ... AD dead.

At least something positive :D;)
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... AD dead.
    On the other hand EU CP is crawling with them. They probably have a large queue there too. DC is basically non-existent there and EP struggles at the bottom of the score like 10th times in a row. Also it seems that some AD guilds switched to DC (that is how overpopulated they are lol). It did not helped with population balance as they do not fight faction that dominates scoreboards - due to night / morning capping (which imho should not be THIS impactful towards PvP scoreboards, it is killing people interest in PvP & playing for the map / objectives).

• Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... AD dead.

Normally I would agree with you. Sadly, my last working toon is an old high elf magsorc :( I keep trying to attack my own side.
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    ... AD dead.
    Normally I would agree with you. Sadly, my last working toon is an old high elf magsorc :( I keep trying to attack my own side.
    Sounds like its time for a faction change token^^
    ... AD dead.
    ...night / morning capping...it is killing people interest in PvP....

If it would only be that, we would be dancing in the streets^^