The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Drop down menu

Spartaness
Could we please have our recipes as a drop down menu. I think most of us have accumulated hundreds and hundreds of recipes over the years, and having to scroll through 3/4 of them just to get to structures or undercroft is a bit of a chore. I mean so it'd resemble the housing editor menu UI.
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    I concur, in fact I would alsolike to have 1 master housing crafting station instead of going between them all. I typically have to look up the recipe online (or in a trader) to see if it's blacksmithing/clothing ect... in order to find it most of the time in my collection.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spartaness wrote: »
    Could we please have our recipes as a drop down menu. I think most of us have accumulated hundreds and hundreds of recipes over the years, and having to scroll through 3/4 of them just to get to structures or undercroft is a bit of a chore. I mean so it'd resemble the housing editor menu UI.

It would be great if on console version we could use L2 and R2 to move from one category in the furnishing plan list to another.

It’s hard enough to see the category names while scrolling, this would help immensely.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA