The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Party Duels, would be great fun

Linkanton
Linkanton
✭✭✭
Who else thinks we need party duels? Maybe limit the party to 4v4s at most so that Wayrest doesn't turn into Cyrodiil though. :D

Some people who want to play healers or other utility builds in pvp can do so outside Cyro and BGs. Heck, those rich enough can even make custom BGs using the housing system. I think it's an overall fun addition to the game with minimal investment from the devs.
  • Vandorhaul
    Vandorhaul
    Soul Shriven
    Linkanton wrote: »
    minimal investment from the devs.

asking too much when it comes to pvp content
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see party duels become a thing, personally a fan of 8v8-12v12 fights. All ZOS has to do is give us the framework and we can make our own fun.

I do agree that group duels should be limited to outside city limits. As a rule of thumb, if you can instantly log out there, then it should be a no-duel zone.

Group duels in houses would be great, Though there would be a few things id like to see them do to make it better. One would be to up the visitor limit for large homes to maybe 30 so you can have a 12v12 duel and still have a few spectators, someone streaming, someone to Referee . And two, a large home that is an Arena. Imagine Kvatch arena with invisible walls around the ring itself, maybe a gate that can be opened/closed by the homeowner so that killed players respawn outside the ring.

As for custom arenas in houses, I remember Rift had some items that allowed you to basically do just that! It was a set of orbs that you touch to pick your team, placeable respawn areas, and a large circle that basically marked the boundary where kills would count. Its been done and can be done again!
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I watched a video on Youtube that features group duels down in IC sewer. (2v2 tho)
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see party duels become a thing, personally a fan of 8v8-12v12 fights. All ZOS has to do is give us the framework and we can make our own fun.

I do agree that group duels should be limited to outside city limits. As a rule of thumb, if you can instantly log out there, then it should be a no-duel zone.

Group duels in houses would be great, Though there would be a few things id like to see them do to make it better. One would be to up the visitor limit for large homes to maybe 30 so you can have a 12v12 duel and still have a few spectators, someone streaming, someone to Referee . And two, a large home that is an Arena. Imagine Kvatch arena with invisible walls around the ring itself, maybe a gate that can be opened/closed by the homeowner so that killed players respawn outside the ring.

As for custom arenas in houses, I remember Rift had some items that allowed you to basically do just that! It was a set of orbs that you touch to pick your team, placeable respawn areas, and a large circle that basically marked the boundary where kills would count. Its been done and can be done again!

Or a duel radius that can be changed. A 4v4 with a large variable environment would be cool, like at colharbours estate or houses with big indoor or outdoor areas.