The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Play Groups: A Concern to all in the Universe

Lord_Bashu
Lord_Bashu
✭✭✭
Lets please eliminate all Groups in Cyro please!!

As a solo player how can I compete.? Its just not fair that people are allowed to group up. I mean they can gang up on me and kill me, if everyone was a solo player.. then this would be eliminated.

Please please oh mighty developers make it so we can have a group free Cyro exp. I beg and plead with you. its just not fair......

It so unfun.. too...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread having nothing to discuss and seen more as spam, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.