The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Companions not for MAC players? ZOS?

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Will there be a patch update resolving all issues that mac-players are currently experiencing when travelling across Tamriel.

I (and so many others) are constantly being thrown off the game when using portals or when entering dungeons. This was not the case over a month ago.

One of the “limited solutions” that actually work is to unsummon your pets and mount before travelling and then the issue occurs less.

Nowadays , everytime i have a pet and i use a shrine or a portal i get kicked out.

So here goes my question

Will companions be totally unavailable for mac users going forward ? These will definitely make our system crash the whole time !
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Ps @zos , i do thank you for your kind reply!
    Looking forward to it

Emka8
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My testing on PTS with the Mac client has yet to yield any of these crashes, so it's possible if not likely, whatever the issue is does get resolved with the release of 7.0.x.

I hope so, because I don't see myself purchasing the chapter at all if it is not. I'm happy to continue to play with the features and content I have already until my plus subscription expires in October; at which point, if I'm still crashing every other port, I'll probably be done with the game unfortunately.
    Guildmaster : The Wild Hunt (formerly Aka Baka) : AD PC/NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @eMKa8

Do you have a ticket open with support yet regarding these issues with traveling?

If so, what is your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @eMKa8

Do you have a ticket open with support yet regarding these issues with traveling?

If so, what is your current ticket number?

Honestly it is the same issue as all other mac players are currently facing . Please read the mac forum , then you can see what mac players are experiencing.

I havent created a ticket because it will only tell me to reinstall the game or reove my addons or ...

And the fact is that that wont help. Its clearly a problem most MAC players are facing

Can you please let us know if zos already found the problem ? How come most of us get kicked out of the game regularly when using a portal or shrine ?

Thanks in advance

Ps : i have no problem filing in a ticket , however will i just get a “standarised reply” or will there be thoroughly looked into the problem?

Thank you Zos-billie
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    My testing on PTS with the Mac client has yet to yield any of these crashes, so it's possible if not likely, whatever the issue is does get resolved with the release of 7.0.x.

I hope so, because I don't see myself purchasing the chapter at all if it is not. I'm happy to continue to play with the features and content I have already until my plus subscription expires in October; at which point, if I'm still crashing every other port, I'll probably be done with the game unfortunately.

Can @ZOS_BillE Zos validate this ?
    Would be great to be honest.

The game is to good to give up. Its the only game that stands out on a Mac Computer.
    But now its just not playable.

Had to log in 5 times in 30 minutes.
    Logging in takes me 2 minutes. So it took me 10 minutes to log in for 20 minutes playtime ...