Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can't sell in guild store

Robstercraw
Robstercraw
Soul Shriven
When I try to sell things in the guild store now it won't let me list anything. The R is always greyed out. Yes, I have money... Yes, I disabled all the addons.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 2, 2021 6:46PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of an issue where the Guild Trader's menu does not allow you to scroll through to see all items available. In the meantime you may use the Search option to review what items are for sale via the Guild Trader.

There is also an issue where the inventory does not update when placing an item up for purchase through Trading House Purchases. You can leave the Guild Trader menu and open it back up or check your inventory to verify the item has left your inventory and is available for purchase. Further details can be found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Robstercraw
    Robstercraw
    Soul Shriven
    that has absolutely nothing to do with the R being greyed out. I can't put anything up for sale because the R is greyed out.
  • Epiphany
    Epiphany
    ✭✭
    I had a similar problem. Turned out to be a conflict with an add-on. For me, it was Lazy Writ Crafter. Once I disabled it, I was able to sell in my guild stores again.
  • Robstercraw
    Robstercraw
    Soul Shriven
    I tried disabling all the addons.