The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What if 'they' had achievements too?

SantieClaws
SantieClaws
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This one she got to wondering ...

What if the creatures and NPCs have achievements too that they are trying to complete.

Like what if the dragons must kill this one 1,000 times? or Guybert Flaubert hand out 500 daily quest rewards with less then three Shield of Senchal pages between them?

This one wonders what you think their achievements might be?

Yours with paws
Santie Claws
Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuga: "Get players to accept your quest."
  • JoDiMageio
    JoDiMageio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darien Gautier: Get into your pants.

5 - Rake. Seduce 10 players
    10 - Casanova. Seduce 100 players.
    15 - Don Juan. Seduce 1000 players.

Title: Temptor of Tamriel
    Edited by JoDiMageio on April 30, 2021 4:42PM
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never thought about it!

Pacrooti: Scam gamblers for 1,000,000 crowns spent (Scambler achievement)

Darien Gautier: Strip in all of the three alliance capitals (Stripper achievement)
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesss, not only achievements, NPCs deserve the same game experience as players with all bugs, lags, issues with every new patch etc. I wonder who would leave the game first.
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like for Ayrenn to have an unite Altmer, Bosmer and Khajiit achievement, same thing for Jorunn and Emeric with their respective alliances

Razum-Dar for helping several new friends out of prison. Bonus for every time he's done it twice

The lady and khajiit who won't stop going on about "Dragon's in your homeland" for every time he doesn't know, but he hopes his family is safe in Riverhold

Molag Bal for every time he's failed to bring Nirn into Coldharbour by using dark anchors

Probably more but these are what I could think of right now
    Edited by vibeborn on April 30, 2021 5:16PM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gwendis, gets in bed with me. Achievement? What, no.
  • KalyanLazair
    KalyanLazair
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe Ri'Atahrashi has an achievement that consists in how many players he and his students can wipe in a single round. In reality he just wants to educate us like he does with his students.
    - First Lesson: Kill one player.
    - Surprise Test: Kill 5 players.
    - Finals Nightmare: Kill 10 players.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vibeborn wrote: »
    Razum-Dar for helping several new friends out of prison. Bonus for every time he's done it twice

It's bugged so it only counts if he got them in there in the first place...
  • trem3c
    trem3c
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see a notification come up after a dragon goes "down the middle" with fire, ice or shock that says "This dragon has killed 102,304 idiots who wouldn't move from the center of battle area while he's been flying around."
  • JoDiMageio
    JoDiMageio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trem3c wrote: »
    I would love to see a notification come up after a dragon goes "down the middle" with fire, ice or shock that says "This dragon has killed 102,304 idiots who wouldn't move from the center of battle area while he's been flying around."

I think you mean "This dragon has killed 102,304 poor souls who could not roll dodge out of the way because of the lag the animations cause in the center of the battle area while he's been flying around."
  • trem3c
    trem3c
    ✭✭✭
    JoDiMageio wrote: »
    trem3c wrote: »

I think you mean "This dragon has killed 102,304 poor souls who could not roll dodge out of the way because of the lag the animations cause in the center of the battle area while he's been flying around."

No, there's plenty of time to get out of the middle of the field after the dragon takes off flying. If you wait until you have to roll-dodge, you are probably going to be out of luck.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one she got to wondering ...

What if the creatures and NPCs have achievements too that they are trying to complete.

Like what if the dragons must kill this one 1,000 times? or Guybert Flaubert hand out 500 daily quest rewards with less then three Shield of Senchal pages between them?

This one wonders what you think their achievements might be?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Love it (so true)!

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wandering merchants: Buy/sell or X gold to player characters.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have more forum Awesomes than @SantieClaws? There should be an ingame achievement for that! Haha
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have more forum Awesomes than @SantieClaws? There should be an ingame achievement for that! Haha
    Zaria doubt it, awesome achievements stop at 1000, 330 players have it including this one. He is at 18K :smiley:
    An toast for @SantieClaws
    H4r0jrZh.png
    And continue to farm the awesome.
    m003F0sh.png
    And drop this one one too.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • FangOfTheTwoMoons
    FangOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *hits skooma*
    What's the meaning of life maaaan?
    Edited by FangOfTheTwoMoons on May 1, 2021 7:50AM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one wonders also if they will have their own endeavours system with daily objectives?

This one will know she supposes if more than one NPC tries to pluck a whisker from her nose on the same day.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • SownRose
    SownRose
    ✭✭✭

Oh hey Oreyn! I remember you! You were a NPC in a game series I love! 😊
    Elewyn Starsong since TES3 Morrowind.
    Old Lady Gamer Girl
    "I'm not a Boomer, I'm GenX. Get it right! We gave you computers,
    Video games & the X games. You're welcome!"
  • SownRose
    SownRose
    ✭✭✭
    *hits skooma*
    What's the meaning of life maaaan?

To get to Aetherius (or Svongarde, Far Shores, etc) without having your soul sucked into a black soul gem!
    Elewyn Starsong since TES3 Morrowind.
    Old Lady Gamer Girl
    "I'm not a Boomer, I'm GenX. Get it right! We gave you computers,
    Video games & the X games. You're welcome!"
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funeral rites: Kill 100 "careless undaunted."
    You're Boned: kill 20 players with imbued skeletons.
    Unholy Breathmint: Hit more than one player 10 times with Tzirzhalirs freezing breath.
    Kindling Souls: Cook multiple players alive 50 times with Tzirzhalirs blistering brimstone.

Unhallowed condemnation: complete the listed achievements above.
    Title: Unhallowed Nightmare.
    Edited by Skullstachio on May 4, 2021 5:30AM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    City guards get promoted to Captain when they collect a million gold in bounties.

They can retire to a life of luxury (or adventure) if they kill ten players in a row that decide to flee instead of paying the gold.

Mudcrabs turn into dragons if they get 100 players spinning in a circle like an idiot trying to find what is attacking them. Not all 100 at once mind you but over time. 100 at once would be mighty impressive though.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mobs: Disrupt 1,000,000 players from mounting
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athan1 wrote: »
    Never thought about it!

Pacrooti: Scam gamblers for 1,000,000 crowns spent (Scambler achievement)

Darien Gautier: Strip in all of the three alliance capitals (Stripper achievement)

Pacrooti got me 3 legendary items for 😝 1900 crowns other day. I like that khajitt.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws
    in Horizon Zero Dawn mobs are learning. The more mobs of the same species you kill, the better they resist.
    i guess this is a great implementation.
    PC EU
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect the Warden bears are working on an achievement: stand in the way of 1,000 players on all possible occasions (achievement: ultimate obstacle)