Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outfit slot should be account wide

xtni
xtni
✭✭✭
Outfit slots should be shared account wide like mounts, houses, pets etc... after all we pay for it with crowns so I only think it’s fair...
  • Ceejengine
    Ceejengine
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. And each new max char you get unlocks +1 for free.

Or if they wanted to keep players spending money on cosmetic stuff, make it so you can store as many outfits as you want at the station, but can only assign 1 outfit per slot and must return to a station and spend x gold to put a new saved one in.
    Edited by Ceejengine on April 30, 2021 4:47PM
  • KalyanLazair
    KalyanLazair
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're not account wide? I thought they were, and was planning on getting a couple of them. Guess I'll avoid it then.
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely.
    When I saw outfit slot price I was like, OK, its bit pricey for such feat, but Ill have it on entire account.
    Then I saw its character only. Was like wtf lmoa af this is insane.
    I mean you can get some DLCs for such price.
    Imho, its just not realistic.
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought 3 on one character when it first came out. Was a nasty surprise to find they're not account wide.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.