The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Libhistoire conflicts with Dolgubons Lazy Writ Creator

zelaminator
zelaminator
✭✭✭✭✭
For the last week or so, I've been getting a UI error upon login.. Now I'm not great with addons, but I can see that it's Libhistoire clashing with my Writ creator addon.. Have anyone else been having this problem, and can you help me fix it?

PS: Also when trying to log out, Libhistoire tells me that it has not yet linked my history?
Edited by zelaminator on April 30, 2021 8:12AM
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure you're actually talking about libcustommenu recent conflict with writ creator, it's on discussion page for those add-ons with a manual fix included.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry I can't be of much help, but most add-on's at ESOUI have a comments section where you can leave messages for add-on authors if you are having issues. I would try there first for the author of LibHistoire, which is sirinsidiator.
  • zelaminator
    zelaminator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure you're actually talking about libcustommenu recent conflict with writ creator, it's on discussion page for those add-ons with a manual fix included.

You have a link?
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You have a link?

Yeah, esoui.com/downloads/info1146-LibCustomMenu.html, sticky in the comment section.
  • zelaminator
    zelaminator
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have a link?

Yeah, esoui.com/downloads/info1146-LibCustomMenu.html, sticky in the comment section.

Okaay.. Now here comes the part where I reveal that I am in no way capable of understanding what he is talking about.. Can someone explain to me, in regular english, what it is that I am supposed to do?
  • Susan_Sto
    Susan_Sto
    ✭✭✭

You have a link?

Okaay.. Now here comes the part where I reveal that I am in no way capable of understanding what he is talking about.. Can someone explain to me, in regular english, what it is that I am supposed to do?

In your eso docs folder there's a sub folder for the addons. In the sub folder for the Lazy Writ addon that has a text file that needs to be updated with the text from the pinned post.

That will fix the errors, it did for me. Just make sure you make a backup first.

Sorry can't provide screen shots at the moment
    Edited by Susan_Sto on April 30, 2021 9:23AM
  • zelaminator
    zelaminator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Susan_Sto wrote: »

You have a link?

In your eso docs folder there's a sub folder for the addons. In the sub folder for the Lazy Writ addon that has a text file that needs to be updated with the text from the pinned post.

That will fix the errors, it did for me. Just make sure you make a backup first.

Sorry can't provide screen shots at the moment

Thx, will try :)
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the last week or so, I've been getting a UI error upon login.. Now I'm not great with addons, but I can see that it's Libhistoire clashing with my Writ creator addon.. Have anyone else been having this problem, and can you help me fix it?

PS: Also when trying to log out, Libhistoire tells me that it has not yet linked my history?

The libhistoire "problem" is a separate issue. It's not really a bug, it's just letting you know that you haven't updated your Guild Sales info yet and the info may be lost if you log out before you do so.

You need to go into the sales area of your Guild tab and manually update it. The game does it automatically but sometimes it takes a long time for the server to send the information so doing it manually is faster.
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    You need to go into the sales area of your Guild tab and manually update it.
    Where is the 'sales area'? History tab? I see that but no apparent option to manually update it?
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ClevaTreva wrote: »
    danno8 wrote: »
    You need to go into the sales area of your Guild tab and manually update it.
    Where is the 'sales area'? History tab? I see that but no apparent option to manually update it?

Part 1: Navigate to the guild's history in one of two ways.

A. Just click on the non-updated bar in the UI that just tried to discourage you from logging out (left side).
    B. Select Guild via the usual game menu, and then select History.

Method A is faster, especially if you have multiple guilds to load sales history from.

Part 2: Select Sales from a menu that is now on the left. That's what you want the history of, after all.

Part 3. Select the "Show More" button at the bottom as often as needed.

Edited by FrancisCrawford on September 13, 2021 12:48AM
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant, thanks! B)