Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I use Yokudan shields motif but it's only show Yokudan shield 1 in Outfit station Is it bug ?

FlukeTU
FlukeTU
✭✭
faqjhjizehrb.jpg

And Yokudan swords too
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    Platform? Server?
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
  • FlukeTU
    FlukeTU
    ✭✭
    Grymharth wrote: »
    Platform? Server?

PC/NA
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe this is what’s going on:

Yokudan has three variants of each piece, but only one variant is craftable. The devs likely named the outfit styles Sword 1 and Shield 1 without realizing 2 and 3 were not accessible in the outfit or crafting system too. The 1 should be removed to avoid this kind of confusion.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

Yokudan has three variants of each piece, but only one variant is craftable. The devs likely named the outfit styles Sword 1 and Shield 1 without realizing 2 and 3 were not accessible in the outfit or crafting system too. The 1 should be removed to avoid this kind of confusion.

I thought Yokudan style always had only 1 variant of each? Like the motifs that came later only have 1 variant also.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I thought Yokudan style always had only 1 variant of each? Like the motifs that came later only have 1 variant also.

The crafting motif/style does, but there are weapons and shields used by mobs in game that have the other two variants. We just don’t have access to those variants as players.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Yokudan_Style
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The crafting motif/style does, but there are weapons and shields used by mobs in game that have the other two variants. We just don’t have access to those variants as players.

I get impression that Yokudan was originally designed to be like normal blue racial styles or early purple styles from game launch like Daedric or Ancient Elf. But when they switched to only one tier/look for each style, which I think began with Glass, some of the existing but unreleased styles like Yokudan got shoe-horned into new "single look" design, but retained a few clues to their old multi-tiered design.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

I get impression that Yokudan was originally designed to be like normal blue racial styles or early purple styles from game launch like Daedric or Ancient Elf. But when they switched to only one tier/look for each style, which I think began with Glass, some of the existing but unreleased styles like Yokudan got shoe-horned into new "single look" design, but retained a few clues to their old multi-tiered design.

Yeah, I can see this being the case.

There’s also an extra tier of base racial styles we don’t have access to for crafting or outfits: there is a Nord staff with a skull, for example, which can be found in game (one is placed as an owned object in the crafting level in Elden Root, near the enchanting and jewelrycrafting stations). And Maelstrom weapons were in a style formerly unobtainable until the arena event the other year.