Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spriggan Polymorph is Very Silent

FaylenSol
FaylenSol
✭✭✭✭
Got the Polymorph today, overall satisfied with it as I've wanted to make a Warden themed after one for a while now.

However I know that many people will be let down that it makes your character incredibly silent. No more grunts, oofs, laughs, etc.

Your personality is also not overridden by the Polymorph.

Edit: I just swapped characters from a Male on Heroic personality to a Female on Cheerful. She suddenly makes noises. I don't know if gender or personality impacts this. It may be a bug.

Edit 2: Also the Polymorph makes your character considerably taller, even on my max height Nord. While riding a mount swapping the Polymorph on and off your mount changes size quite noticeably and quite comically.
Edited by FaylenSol on April 29, 2021 9:37PM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FaylenSol wrote: »

Edit 2: Also the Polymorph makes your character considerably taller, even on my max height Nord. While riding a mount swapping the Polymorph on and off your mount changes size quite noticeably and quite comically.

It's the same with other "Big" Polymorphs, like the Factotums or Xivkyn. They tower over even the tallest Nords and High Elves.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Cant wait for the Giant polymorph