The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Updated Battle Spirit

WoppaBoem
WoppaBoem
✭✭✭✭✭
Battle Spirit :
  • Champion Points are disabled
  • 5 Piece Set Bonus Proc DMG are disabled
  • Damage taken is decreased by 44%
  • Self Healing received is decreased by 50%
  • Incoming Ally healing is decreased by 75%
  • Shield Strength is decreased by 50%
  • Ability range of 28 meters or more increased by 2

This setup would make PVP competitive and truly open up PVP for new players. No difference by XP points gained but by experience and combat knowledge. Self healing the tool to survive and allies can assist but not just outright make a group unkillable. No difference between BG and Cyro.

#KeepPVPgreat-ish

The coming patch currently on PTS would just destroy competitive PVP and what remains are large balls and groups of crimsons. Dont think we want that as PVP players
Edited by WoppaBoem on April 29, 2021 10:50AM
Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only

Updated Battle Spirit 18 votes

Yes to the Changes
16%
ArcVelarianWoppaBoemiksde 3 votes
No to the propsed changes
72%
REiiGN15six2fallTrinityBreakermaster_vanargandoXI_Viper_IXoWandering_ImmigrantMelivarthe1andonlyskwexnesakinterSealishLightYagamiSangwyneDarian_Rath 13 votes
Other, please share your ideas
11%
LarsSrelentless_turnip 2 votes
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a no cp campaign and a campaign that disabled proc sets. Use those.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most of your suggestions are solid.
    I like the option to play cp or no cp though.
    And I can't make much sense on the 6% more damage taken... Damage is in a good place in my opinion. I don't come across many players that can't be killed...
    The cross healing reduction and proc damage removal are both ideas I like though the latter is one that other may not agree on.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to the Changes
    And I can't make much sense on the 6% more damage taken... Damage is in a good place in my opinion. I don't come across many players that can't be killed...
    The cross healing reduction and proc damage removal are both ideas I like though the latter is one that other may not agree on.

Thank you, the 44% dmg taken is from live. My additions are mainly around CP removal, Proc and cross healing. This patch was fun for like 2 weeks. Now everyone is very tanky again and its coming mostly from CP. In BG people die even the most tanky ones. Currently in Cyro everyone is so tanky again its boring.

My issue is that on Xbox EU only one campaign is really played. So I dont have the option to go to no CP. And I do find lower CP players in BG's that are really solid. However they will have no change in Cyro with only 350CP. I hardly find any low CP player in Xbox EU Cyro.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LIke your proposal except reduction od damage and ally healing.

With the incomming CP nerf, I think cyro should have non-proc and proc campaigns both cp.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to the Changes
    LarsS wrote: »
    LIke your proposal except reduction od damage and ally healing.

With the incomming CP nerf, I think cyro should have non-proc and proc campaigns both cp.

Thank you (dmg redution is currently live the 44%) , the CP nerf is really on the passives and wont have major impact. However they will introduce master of arm 10% more direct dmg. So instead of 10% single target and 10% AOE buff 2 passives, now one can use master of arms to get the same 10% buffs and make your character more tanky with crit resist, less dmg taken and increased healing.
    Edited by WoppaBoem on April 29, 2021 4:46PM
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Sealish
    Sealish
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a no cp campaign and a campaign that disabled proc sets. Use those.

What he said. If this already exists as an option, why make it mandatory for everyone.
    If the reason to make it mandatory is because the campaigns listed are empty or low population... well... that would meant that if given the choice to play this way, people choose not to. So making it mandatory would seem like a very bad idea in that case.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »

Thank you, the 44% dmg taken is from live. My additions are mainly around CP removal, Proc and cross healing. This patch was fun for like 2 weeks. Now everyone is very tanky again and its coming mostly from CP. In BG people die even the most tanky ones. Currently in Cyro everyone is so tanky again its boring.

My issue is that on Xbox EU only one campaign is really played. So I dont have the option to go to no CP. And I do find lower CP players in BG's that are really solid. However they will have no change in Cyro with only 350CP. I hardly find any low CP player in Xbox EU Cyro.

Oh yes they added the 44% DMG reduction so the base mitigation they added last patch wouldn't effect PvP.
    I don't think players generally are very tanky. Only the proc users imo seem to be overly tanky. My experience is the opposite to yours. As in I find the tankiest players in BG's in full proc setups. Healing is high, but I only really notice it on warden. Their arctic can keep them alive through anything. I don't come across anyone in cp IC for instance that I can't kill.

What constellations do you think is making people tanky? Because I notice a minimal difference changing from one to the other since the cp overhaul.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to the Changes
    WoppaBoem wrote: »

Oh yes they added the 44% DMG reduction so the base mitigation they added last patch wouldn't effect PvP.
    I don't think players generally are very tanky. Only the proc users imo seem to be overly tanky. My experience is the opposite to yours. As in I find the tankiest players in BG's in full proc setups. Healing is high, but I only really notice it on warden. Their arctic can keep them alive through anything. I don't come across anyone in cp IC for instance that I can't kill.

What constellations do you think is making people tanky? Because I notice a minimal difference changing from one to the other since the cp overhaul.

Currently, Juggernaut, Duelist, and the health recovery with ultimate are very strong. This on a medium armor build Fortified Brass with major evasion active. Add the crit resist slottable plus the auto break free and then endurance or critical reposite backbar and its easy to tank out many people.
    Edited by WoppaBoem on April 30, 2021 9:01AM
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only