The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is cross-platform Crowns trading allowed within ToS on both platforms?

lasseb16_ESO4
I have a little over 9000 Crowns on my PC account for ESO.

I have recently decided that I will keep playing on my Xbox account going forward. I could quite easily use some more gold on that account, on the Xbox.

What I'm wondering is if it's within ToS to trade these Crowns for gold cross platform.

Basically, I envision I would gift something from the Crown store to someone on PC, as one would normally do for a Crowns trade, and in return the same person would give me gold from their Xbox account.

I know there is a difference in the price levels and so on between the two platforms, which I would obviously adhere to, but I'm wondering if anyone can chime in on whether this is within ToS. While I don't have any plans for playing on my PC account now, I'm not going to jeopardize the account status of either my PC or my Xbox account over something like this.

Also, I'm not interested in anyones opinion on whether this should be allowed or not, I'm interested in facts, and facts only.

Please advise.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 29, 2021 10:22PM
  • lasseb16_ESO4
    I am wondering if I should've posted this in the general discussion forum instead, but I seem to be unable to delete it so I won't double-post. I have made a copy of the text of the question though, so if it is in the wrong place and can be deleted then please do so and I will repost in the general forum instead.