The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you buy a Stuga Test dummy?

Starlight_Whisper
Starlight_Whisper
✭✭✭✭✭

Would you buy a Stuga Test dummy? 175 votes

Yes
52% 91 votes
No
33% 59 votes
Maybe
14% 25 votes
  • Nila
    Nila
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kind of split on this one :D
    PC EU
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer Rigurt or Jakarn though.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I dress it up and place it in chairs or beds?
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know how long I've been beaten by you?
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe,depens on the price.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DJfriede wrote: »
    Do you know how long I've been beaten by you?

@ least 80 times...

(to mis-quote another I would use as a target dummy)
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you know how long I've been looking for this dummy?!
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But for real, I would prefer Stibbons XD
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if it played "Do you know how long I've been looking for you?" On literally every instance of damage. Even have all the voices layer over each other from the sheer spam.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe Dragon? In your own home... XD
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have no problem with Stuga, I prefer an Almalexia dummy (since we already had today the survey about unpopular NPC houseguests...).
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can, you know, just accept the quest, and she will stop looking, before resorting to homicide...
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, why would you want to hear her even in your house?
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    The Moot Councillor
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    She's just white noise at this point. I don't even notice her anymore.
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id buy it and marry it I swear to [censored] [deity of choice pleasant to reader, or figure of power if reader is not into religion]
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    Stuga is love! :smile:
    Also I like the orsinium quest line very much. Stuga doesn't appear for my characters anymore :disappointed:

I also like the khajiit with the worries about his homeland. I think you know him :smiley:
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would she stay dead?
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems like a group who might appreciate the joke in me and my daughter’s video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy4yrZKA7dQ
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ippokrates wrote: »
    Or maybe Dragon? In your own home... XD

Thankfully the dragon one has been nerfed on PTS
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone saw my post lol.

Would totally buy one.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, no interest in dummies - and no interest in Stuga. I need to take the time to do the little thing to get rid of her on every alt.
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really not a fan of this. It is such a thing as encouraging negative/toxic attitudes and behaviors in other people in a community, a phenomenon we understand works similarly to how a virus spreads, and this definitely is a case of that.
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Nah, no interest in dummies - and no interest in Stuga. I need to take the time to do the little thing to get rid of her on every alt.

Yes, exactly. You can take a few minutes and she's gone forever. What people want is to relish hating her and doing violence on her. Incredibly toxic.
    Edited by jssriot on April 27, 2021 4:11PM
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • LettuceBrain
    LettuceBrain
    ✭✭✭
    jssriot wrote: »
    Really not a fan of this. It is such a thing as encouraging negative/toxic attitudes and behaviors in other people in a community, a phenomenon we understand works similarly to how a virus spreads, and this definitely is a case of that.
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Yes, exactly. You can take a few minutes and she's gone forever. What people want is to relish hating her and doing violence on her. Incredibly toxic.

You are taking this way too seriously. It is something called a joke. They aren't trying to create future mass murderers.
    they/them/theirs
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And every time you hit her, she says her (in)famous line...

Do you kno.. Do you... Do... Do... Do you know how long.... Do.. Do you know how...

:D:joy:
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 27, 2021 5:59PM
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Do you know how long it took you to beat me? Pathetic."

"My grandmother hits harder and she's been dead for decades!"

"*yawn* Let me know when you actually start."

(If an Orc) *You call yourself an Orc? Bah! You insult Malacath with every breath you take!"
    Edited by Froil on April 28, 2021 1:50AM
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Throw in the "Dragons, in your own homeland" lady and the Khajit who answers "This one does not know, but hopes his family is safe," and you have a deal.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    You can, you know, just accept the quest, and she will stop looking, before resorting to homicide...

...test dummies don't die though
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, but that's funny though. :p
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Today I found out Stuga's famous line is actually a copy, and it was directly taken from one of the Alik'r desert quests. The quest with the couple lost in the daedra spider cave, she says it after you re-unite them.

At first I was like, "what is Stuga doing here?"