The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Idea for vampire ult and necromancer bone ult

Aertew
Aertew
✭✭✭✭
So both these ults are kinda bland that they still use your weapon and skills so lets spice it up.

Necromancer bone goliath morph or hase ability

You use your fists made of bone for your basic attacks. Your light attacks deal x amount of damage and cause (insert affect, mabye disease damage to fit the theme?) Your heavy attacks cause a circle AOE in front of you, causing enemies to be taunted but also enraged, dealing %x more damage to you. (This is so there is a downside to this powerful taunt and it isnt a insanely good abilitu)

Vampire ult ability base or morph-your basic attacks are now changed to (insert ranged magical damage? Werewolves go for stamina so vampire ult could fit as a ult for magicka users? Just a idea)
Whenever you attack a enemy with a heavy attack that is under %5 you have a x% of Health and is not a boss or rare monster (idk what to call mobs with unique health bars) it has a chance of turning them into a bloodfiend with half the health the mob has dealing bleed damage on its attacks (will only do basic attacks to make it not OP and busted) this effect can occur every x seconds.

I know it might sound broken but thats why I put x as a replacement for numbers so it can get tuned. I think the general concpet of a bone collasus smashing the ground isnt far fetced as we've seen enemy bone collasuses do this. The vampire effect seems OP but really it's actually what makes vampire balanced. Creating heavy downsides and not many great abilities and putting all the power to balance it out into it's ult.

Tell me what u guys think. I got the idea for vampires doing magical attacks because I believe thats what happened if you became a vampire lord in skyrim.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wanted vampire scions to use their claws since day 1. Vampire lords do, while we still have to use a weapon? Ever seen a vampire lord use a bow or staff? Just why?

Why do they also use generic player animations? It's pretty funny to see this "terrifying" creature walk towards you with the usual gait holding a normal weapon lol.

Vampire and werewolf both need an update to animations, while wolves also need a graphics update and/or werewolf behemoth imo.

Yep, I'll keep bringing both of those up for my vamps and werewolves. They both feel neglected in different ways.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully ZOS actually does something cool with these ultimates as the fact we're still holding weapons and stuff is silly. The old vampire ultimate had a morph called Clouding Swarm and it's free gap closing spammable that came with it had a really cool animation that didn't use a weapon at all. Why did they scrap it completely and instead use the horrible copy/paste Dragonknight claw strike animation using your weapon? They already had this animation on hand, but just decided to remove it completely.
    Edited by Vevvev on April 27, 2021 6:21PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Aertew
    Aertew
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see I'm not the only one finding it wierd having transformations using weapons. Were wolves get claws so it should be hard right? For vampire lord make it the same thing where basic attacking switches off from left and right hand like werewolf.
  • lazywhiteseal
    lazywhiteseal
    ✭✭✭
    staff holding scion is ridiculous.
    but 2h bone goliath is badass imo plus its intimidating as hell when a ravenous goliath with 100k hp charges you with a 2h
    Edited by lazywhiteseal on April 28, 2021 12:17AM