Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long does a store upgrade take?

Elembrook
Elembrook
Soul Shriven
I recently purchased the Blackwood: Collectors Edition through the ESO website. When I log into my account (via the website), I see the Blackwood: CE on the right side as the active product. Although, when I attempt to log in to the game, it doesn't recognize any of the updated prior chapters (Morrowind, Summerset, Elsweyr or Greymoor). This means I'm unable to create a Warden or Necromancer.

I allowed for about an hour after purchase for everything to update, still nothing.

Thank you,
Elembrook

Best Answer

• Elembrook
    Elembrook
    Soul Shriven
    I did indeed purchase the $49 upgrade. I guess I'll have to see about a refund, if possible. It would be more expensive for me to now go and individually purchase each of the chapters separately... I guess having an Imperial collectors edition from 2014 counts for nothing, lol. I was hoping for a slight discount since I own the base game...

Thank you, Wenchmore.
    Answer ✓
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if you purchased the $49 CE Upgrade, it doesnt include the previous chapters.
    I went and looked on website store, and it does not mention the other chapters.
    Maybe go back to site and re-read it to see if it says they are included. Sorry.
    Good luck!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the question from this thread has been answered, we will now close the discussion from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.