The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A couple of issues

mrguy24801
mrguy24801
Soul Shriven
I’m having two weird issues and I’m not sure what to do. I’m on PlayStation. First, my enchanter writs seemed to stop. There’s none in my quest log and they stopped appearing on the board. Second, I’m about four quests into the main quest and it just stopped. I have mage guild and fighter guild above 5 and my character is past 50. Any clues?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for the Main Quest, can you remember what you did last?

There are two common break points for the Main Quest. One is intended, and one is a bug.

Bug: the Elsweyr Prologue quests break Main Quests that involve Abnur Tharn. These are "The Demon Weapon" and "The Halls of Collosus".
    Solution: you need to either complete the quests or drop them. Then Tharn should appear to start the next Main Quest properly.

Intended: At a certain point, the Main Quest stops, while you do the Quest "Messages Across Tamriel" to make an alliance to invade Coldharbor. You'll need to finish the Coldharbor zone quests before the Main Quest will resume.
  • mrguy24801
    mrguy24801
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you! I’ll check when I get home as I can’t remember the last quest I did. However I do know that I have the Demon Sword quest in my journal.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re the enchanter writs, are you sure you're playing on a character that has been certified to enchant? You either have a writ active or you can't accept enchanting writs. If you're absolutely sure you're not making a mistake, you need to file a support request. Talk to the dark elf in the mages guild that certifies you to make sure.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr