The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a werewolf based or supernatural based guild - must be pc na server

Angel353
Angel353
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a guild that's mostly, if not all, werewolves or werewolves and vampires, preferably a unique one that does lots of events, is very social, mainly pve focused, does lots of dungeons and boss battles such as harrowstorms, and if it has a discord that's a bonus but not a req.

Must be accepting to noobs because i'm only lvl26, I'm also a khajit so a guild with many khajit would be even better, my class is warden btw and I'm a werewolf already only lvl4 tho, and I am usually found adventuring, questing, doing dungeons, or sometimes I like to just chill and play the lute, or flute so I need a guild that enjoys that sorta thing, preferably not one that's "political" because I'm kinda a sell sword and I do both bad and good so having a guild that prefers say one king or jarl over the rest or prefers to only do good/bad wouldn't work great as I have no preference I do try to be good normally tho but otherwise lore is a huge plus but not a req.

If you know a guild like this please let me know, it must be on the pc NA server as said in the title.