The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question: Is there a successor for the Add-On Combat Log Statistics ?

hrothbern
hrothbern
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,
I am back after 4 years and see that my old addon Combat Log Statistics is very much outdated.
It was always very useful to really understand the mechanics of a fight, of abilities, sets, etc. and ofc PTS.

Is there a new addon covering the details of a fight, line by line like CLS ?

"I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU

Best Answers

• nesakinter
    nesakinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Combat Metrics
    Answer ✓
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    I still have CLS, its updated under someone elses name
    nesakinter wrote: »
    Combat Metrics

Thanks,

Can you show the fight log of Combat Metrics live in the Chat box ?
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
    Answer ✓
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »

Yup, you can. You can enable it in the settings. If you are just getting combat metrics for the first time, the command to view a fight's breakdown afterwards is /cmx - this will tell you your damage per target, buff uptimes, your light attack weave average, and more details.
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
    Answer ✓
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have CLS, its updated under someone elses name

PC EU
    PvP only
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    M0R_Gaming wrote: »
    hrothbern wrote: »

Yup, you can. You can enable it in the settings. If you are just getting combat metrics for the first time, the command to view a fight's breakdown afterwards is /cmx - this will tell you your damage per target, buff uptimes, your light attack weave average, and more details.

yesss
    I did it and it works :)