Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[Malacath's ring] and [Blood Load's embrace] scrying lead at the Imperial City

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
One of parts of [Malacath's band of brutality] and [BooldLoad's Embrace] farming place
located in the Imperial City. And, I know it's a very dangerous place.

Malacath's brutal rune core
Hecatom Tassets

Actually say, I've never been to Imperial City. Cuz, I have no interest for PVP.
But, I really want these 2 equipment just for filling my curiosity.

Anybody who know best way to get there, please enlighten me.
I just want missing scrying lead.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
with [1Stam Blade].
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • dominguero96
    dominguero96
    ✭✭✭
    First thing first, to go to IC you go to the alliance campaign panel (L on PC) and look for imperial city ones. There you can chose with or without CPs.

Now, the myth that IC is a dangerous place is not true. It is as dangerous as going into a trial or dungeon without gear and without knowing what you need to do. You will die a lot. Imperial city is different from Cyrodiil in that killing any mobs (PVE) gives you a special currency, more of it if it's some bosses that can spawn. But you loose part this money when killed by a mob or a player (PVP).

For the mythic leads you will need to kill two type of the bosses. Malacath lead is from upper IC bosses (accessed through the ladders in your base) and Hecatom is from lower IC bosses (the bosses roams the sewers so go through one door of your base and look for them).

Thing to consider in IC:

- I warn you that it is a pvp map, so the healing is reduced and these bosses are not that easy. But they can be done solo.

- Build: If you want a pleasant experience, look for a class build for pvp and maybe you wont die. If you go with a pve build, you will need a lot of patience as you will be free money for any player.

- Avoiding PvP: In the imperial city campaign panel, go when the mobile phone signal of the other factions (colors) is only 1 bar.

Side note: Some of the pvp players don't kill people doing quest or pve players so please, don't attack anyone you see because then they will kill you.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what server you're on.

But on mine, there's plenty of times where I is quite dead on certain campaigns. So you can just go there then and kill bosses if you want to avoid players.

It's not faction locked either, so if you do get killed by a bunch of whatever alliance, if you have a character in that alliance, just swap over.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing first, to go to IC you go to the alliance campaign panel (L on PC) and look for imperial city ones. There you can chose with or without CPs.

Now, the myth that IC is a dangerous place is not true. It is as dangerous as going into a trial or dungeon without gear and without knowing what you need to do. You will die a lot. Imperial city is different from Cyrodiil in that killing any mobs (PVE) gives you a special currency, more of it if it's some bosses that can spawn. But you loose part this money when killed by a mob or a player (PVP).

For the mythic leads you will need to kill two type of the bosses. Malacath lead is from upper IC bosses (accessed through the ladders in your base) and Hecatom is from lower IC bosses (the bosses roams the sewers so go through one door of your base and look for them).

Thing to consider in IC:

- I warn you that it is a pvp map, so the healing is reduced and these bosses are not that easy. But they can be done solo.

- Build: If you want a pleasant experience, look for a class build for pvp and maybe you wont die. If you go with a pve build, you will need a lot of patience as you will be free money for any player.

- Avoiding PvP: In the imperial city campaign panel, go when the mobile phone signal of the other factions (colors) is only 1 bar.

Side note: Some of the pvp players don't kill people doing quest or pve players so please, don't attack anyone you see because then they will kill you.

Thanks a lot for insightful opinion.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    with [1Stam Blade].
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
    Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.