The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF Guild

bigben8787b14_ESO
bigben8787b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I recently came back to the game about 3 weeks ago. I had a level 50 Templar at launch and since have leveled a Necromancer to get re adjusted to the game. I have been playing solo as I did not want to join a guild until I was sure I would be sticking around. I have been working on champion points the past week or so (219). One thing I have realized since coming back is this game has aged extremely well imo. So I am now at the point where I am looking for a guild to call home.

What I am looking for

I leveled my necro as dps but would love to actually get into tanking on him. End game wise I am interested in both PVE and PVP. Would love a guild that does all content. I have not been out to cyrodiil since I have been back. I have done numerous battlegrounds and have enjoyed them. My gear is lacking as I have been doing much of the story lines even since 50. I live on the west coast and usually play about 4-6 hours a day (during the day usually. 8am-1pm..that is 11am est to 4pm est for east coast players). Days where I do not work I am usually on 8-12 hours a day (Usually mid week).

So looking for a guild that has people on during my play time. Also an active guild obviously. It does not have to be just quantity. Quality over Quantity is something I can appreciate. Send me a PM if you might be interested.
Edited by bigben8787b14_ESO on April 22, 2021 4:06PM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recently came back to the game about 3 weeks ago.

So I am now at the point where I am looking for a guild to call home.

What I am looking for

I leveled my necro as dps but would love to actually get into tanking on him. End game wise I am interested in both PVE and PVP. Would love a guild that does all content.

So looking for a guild that has people on during my play time. Also an active guild obviously. It does not have to be just quantity. Quality over Quantity is something I can appreciate. Send me a PM if you might be interested.

hi there @bigben8787b14_ESO , i can PM you later when i get back in-game ESO , but for now i just wanted to reply to your thread real quick.... From the sound of your post, you might wanna check us out here sometime: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164/kom-knights-of-masser-from-2014-beta-is-back-and-recruiting-again-na-casual/p1

Best of luck either way of course and WELCOME BACK to the fun! B)

• HiroTenKai
    Feel free to look over my Guild Advertisement here we kinda do a lil bit of everything and while we aren't as big as some yet we have a dedicated group of people growing the guild slowly :)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/550684/na-pc-oni-knights-recruiting-pvx-players

Best of luck and welcome back to the game @bigben8787b14_ESO
    Edited by HiroTenKai on April 26, 2021 1:00PM
    Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)