Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Rosters NOT FIXED

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I thought this was in the patch notes... maybe I misread it when it said it was fixed... maybe they missed the word "not" before the "fixed" part....

But guild history... still the same 625 months nonsense... Top work ZoS... top work!!
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    Your patch notes state: Information about offline players from the Friends/Guild lists are now correctly shown for players that have been offline for a while.

This is a lie b/c it is still broken and still showing 624 to 625 months offline.
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they need to log in first in order to reset it?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

So... the player in our guild that passed away will never have the time stamp to commemorate his passing??? If that's the case.. it's terrible.

That said... I don't think it is that way.... but I'll check when I switch toons by closing app completely.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

Tested... this is incorrect. Still 625 months, even if they logged off 5 minutes ago... So it's still the same pre-patch.

I'm wondering what they ACTUALLY fixed this patch and if we can have a true patch notes.
  • danieldewoeste
    They dont care they dont care etc etc we lose 20m trough bugs etc they dont care