Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Malacath Style Writ

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I have a writ that asks for epic greaves that have the sturdy trait and Malacath style.

Did some Wrothgar dailies and was rewarded with epic greaves that were' well fitted' and Malacath style.

If I decontruct it, can I reconstruct it as epic with the sturdy trait, and Malacath - or do I have to learn that style?

Tanks,

Z
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you need to learn the Malacath style for greaves from a motif page.

deconstructing/reconstructing gear does not give you the motif knowledge
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    you need to learn the Malacath style for greaves from a motif page.

deconstructing/reconstructing gear does not give you the motif knowledge

Tanks!

Getting the motif has not been going my way...
    Might have to break down and go ESO Amazon...
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    Tamriel Trade Center can help with your shopping. Here is the link for the PC/NA search: Malacath Legs
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Malacath - the only place to find it is Wrothgar?

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    Malacath - the only place to find it is Wrothgar?
    Option 1) The Malacath's pages can be found in the Wrothgar Daily Contract Recompense boxes obtained by completing Orsinium daily World Boss quests.
    Option 2) Guild traders. As @MoonlightShadow mentioned, using TTC (if you're on PC) could help you get it faster.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @redlink1979

I want to earn it...and have killed so many bosses (with help!)

If by end of month, I don't get it - I will buy it!