The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Preview - Pantherfang Chapel

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
For those that dont have access to PTS, see video tour below of the large Pantherfang Chapel home
https://youtu.be/gK8Ak_b_Hek
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one of those places you want to RP a siege raid, 12 defending and 12 attacking. Dice Roll your battles.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, this isn’t a house, it’s a small town!

Really awesome, it would make a great guild house.

I’d love to get it to put my siege in it, but I’m not sure I can handle another house right now, lol!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, it is really amazing. It has everything you can dream of for a castle. It has a chapel and a fort. It's the imperial fantasy come true.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on April 21, 2021 6:36AM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We really need to have the item limit to go up...decorating this is going to be very very bare.....
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You could go a bit more spartan with your decorating...if we had weapons racks and weapons to hang on the walls, archery targets and dummies, but we don’t.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s very beautiful. One of my characters is contemplating moving out of the tiny abode that is Daggerfall Castle after seeing this, but it just may be too expensive 🙂
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    It’s very beautiful. One of my characters is contemplating moving out of the tiny abode that is Daggerfall Castle after seeing this, but it just may be too expensive 🙂

It just may be this year's freebie, like in recent years we had the Grand Psijiic Villa, the Hall of the Lunar Champion and the big Nord shed thing.
    PC EU
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll admit that thought crossed my mind, but I dismissed it as just being too good to be true. But I’m really keeping my fingers crossed that this is what we get for the last unstable mesomorph! 🤞

Update: My worry is that on PTS it has both unfurnished and furnished versions, and if we get it for free and just get the unfurnished version we would miss out on all those beautiful new furnishings, like those benches in the chapel and the wonderful tapestries and such. I’m still trying to decorate my grand psijic villa that came empty! 🤣
    Edited by Elvenheart on April 23, 2021 4:49PM
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »

It just may be this year's freebie, like in recent years we had the Grand Psijiic Villa, the Hall of the Lunar Champion and the big Nord shed thing.

It is not. It was made very clear on ZOS' streams and the PTS that this house will be available for crowns. From this post:
    There are two new homes to obtain as part of this update, as well as one Crown Store home available for testing

Emphasis mine.

And as @Elvenheart pointed out, on the PTS we can choose between buying it furnished or unfurnished. None of the free houses so far had a furnished version we could check.
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell! Is it just me or is it the biggest property yet?