Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mundus Stone Sale

VolrathStormborn
VolrathStormborn
✭✭✭
Will we see a sale on Mundus Stones anytime soon? I only see them about once per year and it makes building Guild Halls very difficult considering how much they cost for each.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I´m afraid that there is no way to predict when there will be a sale :s
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be one soon because I just bought the remaining two not long ago... :expressionless:
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we see a sale on Mundus Stones anytime soon? I only see them about once per year and it makes building Guild Halls very difficult considering how much they cost for each.

The last time the Mundus Stones were on sale was Black Fredas 2019 (40% off)...

I can suggest two options
    1. Buy crowns when they are on sale then buy the mundus stones. (last sale: 21,000—Up to 40% off, 14,000— Up to 35% off,
      5,500— Up to 30% off)
    2. Take your chances with a crown-gifting-based trade and exchange in-game gold for mundus stones.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they are on sale soon as well. It has already been such a long time ago and I need them for my Guild Hall.
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • FaylenSol
    FaylenSol
    ✭✭✭✭
    I picked them up when the Crowns went on sale last month. Took it as a "Close enough to a sale" moment.
  • AlyennahsCrafting
    AlyennahsCrafting
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please! It is a pretty big investment if you want them all, so a sale would be very nice indeed.. At present, they are just too expensive to pick up, especially because they are available for free with a little porting. They're nice too have, but at full price.. Nah. So if on sale, I might splurge, if not.. I can wait..
    When Alyennnah is not here, she's probably crafting. Quite possibly at Alyennah's Crafting in Wayrest. Or maybe she's out there, looking for new materials, recipes and styles to use in crafting. She wants to craft all the things.