Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

I think my house is haunted (Alinor Crest Townhouse)

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I was doing some decorating and noticed a table with a vase of flowers had disappeared from the room at the bottom of the staircase. I checked my bag thinking I may have accidentally picked them up as I was moving things around, but they weren't there. I couldn't see them anywhere. So I checked the retrieve tab and there they were.

I retrieved them from whatever alternate dimension they were stuck in and put them back in place, then went upstairs to place some other items. When I came back down the table and vase with flowers were still there... but they were stuck halfway into the wall. I moved them back before they got eaten by the wall again, but now every time I go past that room I get a creepy feeling and find myself checking to make sure they are still there.
PCNA
  • Dropstitch
    Dropstitch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have had a couple of issues like this: -

1. I returned to my Coldharbour after very carefully constructing a plane to find circa 50 items had been randomly rotated. They were not linked and they were all rotated by differing amounts and around different fulcrums. That was a time consuming glitch to fix. Fortunately something this extreme has not occurred since.

2. On more than one occasion whilst doing a precise build I have noted that items move by just one or two units, but enough to be noticeable. For a while I just assumed they must have been linked to another item I had unwittingly moved, but as I started paying more attention it became clear this wasn't the case. Just a couple of days ago I had placed a stylus, which whilst I was out of the house, disappeared some distance into the ground.

So yes, I also have a poltergeist.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about a ghost as a houseguest? Then use pathing to have him flit around the place.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropstitch wrote: »
    I have had a couple of issues like this: -

1. I returned to my Coldharbour after very carefully constructing a plane to find circa 50 items had been randomly rotated. They were not linked and they were all rotated by differing amounts and around different fulcrums. That was a time consuming glitch to fix. Fortunately something this extreme has not occurred since.

2. On more than one occasion whilst doing a precise build I have noted that items move by just one or two units, but enough to be noticeable. For a while I just assumed they must have been linked to another item I had unwittingly moved, but as I started paying more attention it became clear this wasn't the case. Just a couple of days ago I had placed a stylus, which whilst I was out of the house, disappeared some distance into the ground.

So yes, I also have a poltergeist.

I also sometimes find things slightly out of place. I am very particular about how I place items so I notice things like that.

Sometimes I find objects noticeably hovering above the floor, but yesterday at my Serenity Falls Estate house I found my dining room table and chairs sunk partly down into the floor.

Almost all these have been at Alinor Crest Townhouse, but then I've spent the most time decorating there lately so may not have noticed this in my other houses. I'm going to do some inspections today...
    PCNA
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just happened again. I came into my house and the table with a vase and flowers was stuck halfway into the wall again.

I did notice, however, that it only happened when I came in the house with a character other than the one who owns that particular house... so far.
    PCNA