Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Betnikh needs a House or Room for Purchase

Casdha
Casdha
✭✭✭✭✭
If I'm wrong I apologize up front as it is been a long time since I started a character and I forgot to look before I finished the island but I got to wondering about this.

It seems that Betnikh is the only zone in the game that you can not buy your way into with a starting character. (Unless the wayshrine is active for a new character - forgot to check)

All of the other zones either have a house you can buy to gain instant access to the zone with a new character. DLCs and chapters also light up the first wayshrine giving you access with a brand new character.

So it looks to me like Betnikh is the only zone that does not have direct access to a brand new character sooo....

Betnikh needs a House or Room for Purchase. :)
Edited by Casdha on April 18, 2021 2:00AM
Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither does Bleackrock Isle, either way I use the Boat Swain to get to them.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. All zones should have housing. Bleakrock doesn't have a house, either, but then that island is overrun by bots and other Dominion scum. :smile:

Every large city should have a stand-alone house, while they are at it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither does Bleackrock Isle, either way I use the Boat Swain to get to them.

It does not have a house but all starting island wayshrines are active on a new character.

AD is a combined starting island while EP and DC are broke up in to two parts.

Bal Foyen is not lit up either but you can buy a home there, making Betnikh the only one you can't buy direct access for a new character.

Side note: the reason I got to thinking about this is I was running low on low level glyphs, so I gave all of my enchanting surveys to a starting character to collect them.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get to Betnikh from a boat from Daggerfall, as I remember, but yes, it would be wonderful to have a small Orc-themed home there.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even an inn room would be welcome. Something. Anything.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • HelathAndrethi
    HelathAndrethi
    ✭✭✭
    Wish they had put the Hammerdeath Bungalow in Betnikh. That house is wasted in Stormhaven.