The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Returning Newbie LF Casual Guild

TummySticks
TummySticks
Soul Shriven
Like the title says, I'm a noob... I've played before for a bit but didn't make it super far. Recently, I've returned to game right in the middle of whatever I was doing before. I've got a fair grasp of what I'm supposed to be doing now but it's not easy to find myself lost in such a complicated game!

I'm just looking for a chill, mature, probably social guild that can help guide me as I continue this journey. I'm a pretty relaxed guy in my mid-30s, I'm not really trying to rush through anything or push high end content just yet... hoping to find a guild with similar motives and other easy going people.

I don't have a good grasp on what parts of the game are my favorite yet but I have enjoyed completing both dungeon and PvP dailies as I level. My main is a level 20 sorc.

Thank you!
  • blxdes
    blxdes
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, welcome back! We have a guild in NA called The Elders Tribe for mature players which you might be interested in. Very social group of players who do everything from housing and questing through to weekly trials. Happy to send you an invite if you leave your @ID - or msg me in game: @xx_blades

PS> We can help you level up and transition into more challenging content.
    Edited by blxdes on January 9, 2022 12:58PM
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    Like the title says, I'm a noob... I've played before for a bit but didn't make it super far. Recently, I've returned to game right in the middle of whatever I was doing before. I've got a fair grasp of what I'm supposed to be doing now but it's not easy to find myself lost in such a complicated game!

I'm just looking for a chill, mature, probably social guild that can help guide me as I continue this journey. I'm a pretty relaxed guy in my mid-30s, I'm not really trying to rush through anything or push high end content just yet... hoping to find a guild with similar motives and other easy going people.

I don't have a good grasp on what parts of the game are my favorite yet but I have enjoyed completing both dungeon and PvP dailies as I level. My main is a level 20 sorc.

Thank you!

The same, almost 30lvl nightblade, Iam looking for relaxed clan which is not rushing on things, PC-EU server
  • TummySticks
    TummySticks
    Soul Shriven
    blxdes wrote: »
    Hey, welcome back! We have a guild in NA called The Elders Tribe for mature players which you might be interested in. Very social group of players who do everything from housing and questing through to weekly trials. Happy to send you an invite if you leave your @ID - or msg me in game: @xx-blades

PS> We can help you level up and transition into more challenging content.

That sounds perfect, just what I was hoping for! My ID is SirTummySticks
  • HiroTenKai
    Feel free to look over my Guild Advertisement here we kinda do a lil bit of everything and while we aren't as big as some yet we have a dedicated group of people growing the guild slowly :)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/550684/na-pc-oni-knights-recruiting-pvx-players

Best of luck to you and feel free to hit me up if you ever get stuck ^^
    Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)