The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can I help other people's quest which I've already finished ?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
<Can I help other people's quest which I've already finished ? >

When I was in 2014, it's impossible. How about now ?
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends. Generally you can't share a quest you've completed. In some cases you'll even disappear when you enter the same shard as someone who hasn't because you are in different versions on the world. For the majority of cases that doesn't happen and are non-solo you can still help by killing stuff (obvious example being when doing group dungeons and only some people have the quest)

Daily and repeatables you can help with where they can be shared - some are not shareable and there are time rules so you can't do the same daily twice in a day if someone else gets it and tries to share it with you.

Too many toons not enough time
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it's happening overland, or in a group dungeon, or a public dungeon then usually yes.

They won't be able to share the quest with you if it's a story or non-repeatable quest. You would just be following them around.

But there are a few quests which take the player into solo instances, especially for main zone storylines. There are also a few quests that have special areas sectioned off from delves/public dungeons etc. that only a person on the quest can enter, but it's pretty rare.
    PC NA
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can follow them around while they're doing their quest and help them with fights, heal them or tank for them. You can even follow them to some quest-locked content in other instances by teleporting to them, though some instanced content is solo only (e.g. main quest) so obvs you can't go there.

Alternatively, make an alt and quest together.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr