The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No antiquities in Summerset (It's fixed now!)

SerenityC84
SerenityC84
✭✭
I found a lead while I was questing in Summerset and when I went to scry my list is empty. I have searched for antiquities here in the past. It's broken, please fix it.
Edited by SerenityC84 on April 18, 2021 1:23AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leads expire after 30 days. Did you find it a while ago?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps the lead that you found was for an antiquity located elsewhere? I know the leads for the music box can be found a variety of places, for instance. Do you recall what the lead was for?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be the lead for Thrassian Stranglers. It drops off Psijic Portals in Summerset, but the antiquity is found on Eyevea so you would have to do a good portion of the Mages Guild questline to unlock the area.
  • SerenityC84
    SerenityC84
    ✭✭
    Leads expire after 30 days. Did you find it a while ago?

I do leads all the time. I got it today.
  • SerenityC84
    SerenityC84
    ✭✭
    In every zone, the base lead, which is green is always available to scry. There is nothing to scry at all in Summerset. I know leads do expire but I always make sure to scry my leads before that happens. I check them every day to make sure none are about to expire.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In every zone, the base lead, which is green is always available to scry. There is nothing to scry at all in Summerset. I know leads do expire but I always make sure to scry my leads before that happens. I check them every day to make sure none are about to expire.

The lead probably has to be scryed in the relating map, not the one it's found in like mentioned above... Can recommend the addon Display Leads to keep better track of what's where and how long left :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • SerenityC84
    SerenityC84
    ✭✭
    Perhaps the lead that you found was for an antiquity located elsewhere? I know the leads for the music box can be found a variety of places, for instance. Do you recall what the lead was for?

I just checked to see if that was possible, none of the purple leads I got (I remember it being purple, but I didn't look to see what it was) have 18 days or less... no 30 days.. which sucks because I may have lost whatever that was.
  • SerenityC84
    SerenityC84
    ✭✭

The lead probably has to be scryed in the relating map, not the one it's found in like mentioned above... Can recommend the addon Display Leads to keep better track of what's where and how long left :)

:( I'm on xbox not pc...
  • SerenityC84
    SerenityC84
    ✭✭
    Looks like they're back! yes!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update on this issue with antiquities. Now that the issue is resolved, we are closing this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.