The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is it possible to refund my ESO plus?

LightYagami
LightYagami
✭✭✭✭✭
long story short.

Under what condition can we get ESO plus refunded if the existing subscription will still last for a few months?
Edited by LightYagami on April 17, 2021 5:18AM
No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you can. I've never heard of anyone doing it and if I remember correctly the disclaimer when you purchase it says a refund will not be possible because it will start immediately.

If you cancel it early you still get the full amount of time you paid for and don't get any money back, it just stops it from automatically renewing.

But if there is a way then it will be by contact customer support, so I suggest you try that. They might say no, but it couldn't hurt to try and maybe if you explain your reasons they'll decide it's a reasonable request and figure out a way to do it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly doubt you can. Via Steam it directly atates that this specific item in non-refundable. I can't see ZOS' own policy be any different.
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the replies.

I should not have renewed it... anyway i'll reconsider carefully before any future renewals going forward.
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.