The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help me understand destro ult

mikey_reach
mikey_reach
✭✭✭
So this might be obvious for a lot of people but the way i think destro ult works is like this. Firstly through its passives it gets 10% spell pen, it ignores block,it ticks over time but scales with direct damage. Is this accurate or am i wrong on something.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this might be obvious for a lot of people but the way i think destro ult works is like this. Firstly through its passives it gets 10% spell pen, it ignores block,it ticks over time but scales with direct damage. Is this accurate or am i wrong on something.

the stationary morph is direct damage, the eye of the storm morph is damage over time. Hopefully that answers your question :smile:
    Edited by Akinos on April 16, 2021 8:08PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp