The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2nd Quarter Events Not Announced?

creeker5
creeker5
✭✭✭
At the start of the year, it was announced that at the start of each quarter all the events for that quarter would be announced. Not the specific dates but what events we would expect during each quarter. Today the first event the Jubilee comes to an end. But I have not seen anything announced about the rest of the events for this quarter?

@ZOS_GinaBruno is there any update on events or did I miss an announcement somewhere?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No events until June it seems:
    Hi all! We can confirm that the third and final fragment for the Deadlands Firewalker Personality will be available during our next in-game event, Midyear Mayhem, in June.

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all! We can confirm that the third and final fragment for the Deadlands Firewalker Personality will be available during our next in-game event, Midyear Mayhem, in June.
    Midyear Mayhem ? We already had this event at the start of the year... Apparently ZOS wants us to hate IC... :|
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Midyear Mayhem ? We already had this event at the start of the year... Apparently ZOS wants us to hate IC... :|

It's one of the more popular events I guess and they haven't bothered coming up with something better as a second Cyrodiil event.

I like it, I don't pvp much anymore and it encourages me to zerg with some casual players and get a couple million AP.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a huge fan of engaging in PvP, but I always have a blast during the MYM and IC events. They can be a lot of fun if you maintain the right attitude-- meaning you don't let it stress you out, just go with the flow, accept that you're going to get killed, and don't let it upset you. That can be difficult to do, because it can get frustrating, but if you don't let it get to you then you might find yourself having fun.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet. still missing some militant ordinator pieces. double ap event will make ap/g ratio skyrocket.
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember some of your posts during the last MYM event @SeaGtGruff :) I had a blast as well so I'm looking forward to it even if I haven't touched PVP since then. Though this time around frustration may ramp up given the CP changes and Nord's nerf - I'll feel frailer than ever oof
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the proc ban in Cyrodiil will still be in effect for MYM?
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    remosito wrote: »
    sweet. still missing some militant ordinator pieces. double ap event will make ap/g ratio skyrocket.

Militant Ordinator was for the Tribunal event. Last MYM was Ebonsteel Knight.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If they really wanted hater (and to placate the PVPers) then it 'll be 12x a year for 5 weeks at a time :blush:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »
    remosito wrote: »

Militant Ordinator was for the Tribunal event. Last MYM was Ebonsteel Knight.

Militant ordinator is a full crafting motif, only available by purchase with ap from the Battlegrounds vendor (but tradeable, so can be bought from other players converting ap to gold). What dropped in the tribunal event was the doctrine ordinator outfit style.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »

If they really wanted hater (and to placate the PVPers) then it 'll be 12x a year for 5 weeks at a time :blush:
    Problem with MYM is that you HAVE to go to IC to get one event ticket. All other events give player a choice what content they want to do. In case of MYM there is no choice. Doing Cyro quest in not enough.

IC is literally the only content in ESO that has biggest count of events. 2 MYM and IC celebration. Clearly ZOS is looking at their charts and sees what Zone in game is the most empty zone and they try to artificially populate it.

Well, let's just say there is a reason why IC is the most "dead" zone in the game.

They could add a choice in form of doing 2 cyro daily quests (instead of 1 cyro and 1 IC) and it would be fine.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greymoor celebration event via tradition

I just want ordinary double xp event without having to hunt for items
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The summer Midyear Mayhem is the original one. The winter one was originally a bonus MYM that's apparently become a feature.

And as a PVPer who prefers Cyrodiil, I liked it when we got all our tickets from a single daily, whatever that was.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well it has been twice per year for a while exept a time it was canceled due to performance issue
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want your IC tickets easily do the six dailies on 3 characters. Hand one quest in per day. Gets you your ticket without having to brave IC during MYM
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remathilis wrote: »

I dont think so
    As far as we know the ban is until blackwood release and in q3 some change will be made

Blackwood release early in the month and my guess is the wont want the event to steal the spotlight of the chapter so the event will most likely be the last week of june and first week of july.
    Starting on june 24th
  • creeker5
    creeker5
    ✭✭✭
    Remathilis wrote: »

It will most likely be lifted by then since ZoS confirmed Procs will be back with Blackwood. Blackwood comes to PC June 1st and Console June 8th. Hopefully, they won't run this event during the event.

I am assuming most likely in the second half of June so they can iron out the bugs Blackwood will inevitably bring.

• ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as there is a similar thread about this found here: Next Event?. We welcome you to continue the discussion in that thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.