The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Learning Instances

cptqrk
cptqrk
✭✭✭
Hello folks!

I'm just wondering, where do you go to look up mechanics in instances? I've gotten to 50 and am starting to collect CP, but am worried as I've been in instances where people just run from boss to boss and I have no idea what we are doing, or what I'm supposed to be doing!

Is there some youtuber you guys like to watch that explains the runs/mechanics/etc?

Just looking to learn!
  • Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cptqrk wrote: »
    Hello folks!

I'm just wondering, where do you go to look up mechanics in instances? I've gotten to 50 and am starting to collect CP, but am worried as I've been in instances where people just run from boss to boss and I have no idea what we are doing, or what I'm supposed to be doing!

Is there some youtuber you guys like to watch that explains the runs/mechanics/etc?

Just looking to learn!

I suggest Xynode's All About Mechanics series. You should be able to find it the search engine of your choice. He explains the fights really well.