Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which set combination should I choose for my 2h/bow stamden?

zvierzu
zvierzu
Soul Shriven
Hello, I'd like to ask a question about selecting good sets for my 2h/bow stamina warden - mostly for solo content and vet dungeons.

Right now I have 5x Hundings 5x Briarheart 1x Slimecraw 1x Grundwulf and I intend to replace Hundings for something else.
I'd like to leave Briarheart because it's heal grants a nice safety net :)

I was lucky and got all required parts of 5x Leviathan and 5x Tzogvin and I wonder which one would be a better pick for the content I play.
Is there a big difference between these two when built with Briarheart in mind?

This pick would also be upgraded to gold quality so I rather make an informed decision.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's only small difference. But I would go with Tzogvin so you dont need to use the trap and frees up a slot.
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tzogvin has a higher roof, but Leviathan is much more consistent.

I guess Tzogvin makes sense if you plan on only fighting 1mil hp and upwards monsters. Everything below, you will have a better time with Leviathan. Those Stacks take some time to build up, you know.
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say tzog because potential free slot and a line of pen.
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    What you mean solo content? Solo arenas or just questing? If you mean questing it does not really matter as sets you have are more then enough.
    As for me Stamden has very good skill potential for pure bow-bow build. May be it's the best class for pure bow-bow build. And it seems to me that 2H makes him weaker as you cannot use cliffracer bleed stacking at melee range.