Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for progression group pc/eu

DonHardstyle
DonHardstyle
✭✭✭
Hey folks !!

I'm don, in an casual end game player. And i an looking for an good, serious not toxic progression group.

I have been in numerous guilds and prog groups already, but i always meet the same problems, it's either super toxic, or the trial times doesn't meet when I can play. I have an busy job, and make long days. So i cannot give tine to raid 3 times a week. Idealistic would be in the weekend, but i can make time for an weekday, given it's not redicuolusly late.

But why take me in you're group?
Well, i think i know slot about the game, i have done all trials on normal, craglorn HM's vSS vAS. And i want to complete the other veteran trials to. Im not interested in score pushes.
My cp is 1050(ish) and on my magsorc i parse 89k, on my stamsorc i do 87k. I am willing to do an parse for you, if you take me in you're group

So, if you are looking for an dd in you're group, either if it's an new starting group or an group that runs for an while already, i might be you're guy!