The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A few things ZOS does well!

Armethius
Armethius
✭✭✭
There is a lot of hate for ZOS on these forums, and some of it is understandable, but I think we often forget about some of the innovation that makes this the only game I continue to come back to:

- Cyro is a 24/7 living PVP world
- You can make an impact on the top tier PC/NA Gray Host as a medium skill level player via: Siege Weapons, Resource Grabbing, Grouping
- Daily rewards, writs, and quests mean those that grind all day long don't have too large an advantage over a 1 or 2 hour a day player
- Veteran players who have lasted the test of time will outperform you because it is SO HARD to get to top CP levels. Many will see this as bad, but I think rewarding people who stick around and play the game for years is a great thing. You want to have this type of retention.
- New players have the ability to "close the gap" because ZOS traditionally resets CP to allow for new players to catch up a little bit
- Attention to detail on your build, sets, class and guild skill lines can give you unique and varied experiences that allow smart players to outperform (This isn't COD where aimBOTS are the reason for top tier success)

Mainly, its the only game where I feel like everyday I log in I can tweak my character in some way to make a slight improvement from the day before. Being able to improve and adjust my character based on the Meta, the gear I've acquired and the knowledge that I've built is vastly rewarding.

Thank ZOS! And don't stop improving the experience ;)
  • HanStolo
    HanStolo
    ✭✭✭
    I love the changes. At first, I hated it but now...wow. The pvp is so much better. The lag, while not gone, it way better on most days. It's been a lot of fun out there since they turned off the procs. I hope they slowly tweak things instead of big changes.