The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Blackwood Preview—The Mighty Ruinachs"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
om562im6kb8w.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Blackwood Preview—The Mighty Ruinachs"

Of all the beasts of Oblivion, the Ruinach is the one most like the Prince of Destruction in form and in fury. Created by a fiery malevolence in his terrible image, the Ruinach is a terror to all those who look upon this multi-limbed, muscle-bound monstrosity.
Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankfully, Mehrunes Dagon stopped using them before the Hero of Kvatch came about. My little 4th level Hero would have probably pooped in an embarassing place if he ran into one of those trying to close that Kvatch gate. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “When researching, I found myself looking at a four-armed character from a fantasy movie,” explains Vo. “I don’t remember the character’s name, but the way he used his arms to fight was convincing and fluid.

Goro from Mortal Kombat! Your Welcome :)

Goro_%28Mortal_Kombat%29.png
    Edited by James-Wayne on April 13, 2021 2:38PM
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The concept art looks great! In-game creature looks great too, but that coloration looks pretty off compared to the concept. Is it just the lighting difference?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Thankfully, Mehrunes Dagon stopped using them before the Hero of Kvatch came about. My little 4th level Hero would have probably pooped in an embarassing place if he ran into one of those trying to close that Kvatch gate. :smile:

I'm sure Mehrunes Dagon was all ready to unleash them on Cyrodiil when he was suddenly forced redeploy them to deal with Argonian invasion of the Deadlands.

pov45g7x3j461.png
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

If they really did grow from bits of Mehrunes Dagon that Almalexia chopped off, maybe Dagon finally took himself to a doctor and had them stitched back in.