The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Given all the threads about bad DPS, this video is worth a share

BejaProphet
BejaProphet
✭✭✭✭✭
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec8bWhSwbWo

This is the first thing I’ve ever watched by lucky ghost and I think he knocked it out of the park.

This is why I say a better tutorial by ZOS is not the answer. They won’t do a better job than content creators like this.

If you happen to see this, LuckyGhost. Very well done.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a great video.

And just to add, unlike the stactic healer in this video, many healers will still try to heal or buff the out of position player, so that can double or even triple the work and resource use on the healer.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But where do you position when there is no healer, no tank or 4DPS? That’s the stuff I want to know!

All seriousness though as a DPS trainer for 2 guilds this video just saved me tons of time. Going to use it as a resource instead of repeating myself for every new player.

I do find certain faults with the game still particularly when it comes to base game vs DLC. The basics work great for base game outside of a few places where DLC introduces more mechs than a newer person can handle even in some of the normal versions of dungeons. I’ve found myself teaching pug groups often and you would be surprised how many people have no clue about mechs of places like SCP, Frostvault, Fang Lair, MoS, MGF, Maarselok and Unhallowed.I enjoy getting those completes for people but boy is it ever chaotic in there especially if one or both supports are in there for the first time.
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    This is a great video.

And just to add, unlike the stactic healer in this video, many healers will still try to heal or buff the out of position player, so that can double or even triple the work and resource use on the healer.

Yeah that’s what I do when I heal with my warden. One bar to the tank and one bar to the rogue DPS. Splitting my ground AOE’s and double casting mushrooms in 2 directions.