The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DD LF endgame Raiding Guild

Sloep
Sloep
Dear Recruiters,

I'm looking for a endgame raid / progression guild to get all achievs trifectas etc. Here is what I currently have completed and my characters. I can't seem to find any guild that is not full in the guild finder so i thought I would give it here a shot. As my current guild don't give me the opportunity to improve and clear harder content.

All Craglorn trail HM
vCR+0/+1
vMoL HM
AS+0
vHoF
vSS (nearly speedrun 32 min)
Vetheshran and maelstrom trifectas (if they really count)

All parses were done on the trail dummy and this is the average dps over a few parses (i mean posting my 90% crit pars here is lying)
My characters:

CP 1050
Stamsorc (Melee):103k
Stamsorc (Bow/Bow): 96k
Magsorc (Ranged): 93k and with daggers ~1k higher
MagDK(melee): 82k do dont posses zens yet but will farm if there is a spot
Warden (Healer): Got nearly all sets but Roaring opportunist

Got a magden/magplar as well but not practiced with

If there is interest or questions feel free to ask! My IGN is @Sloep

Greetings sloep