Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Guild

Hateanthem
Hateanthem
✭✭✭✭
Hello all,

I returned to the game a couple of days ago and am looking a mature(ish) group of players to pal around with. I only have 500'sh CP so I am not expecting to be on any type of progression team and that is perfectly okay. Just looking for a group to do some dungeons with and get to know. I consider myself a pretty chill person. I don't care about other people being different than me and tend to avoid topics like religion, politics, and the other boring crap we all play games to escape from.

Please hit me up in game if you are recruiting. @a_rock is my tag thingy.

Thanks
  • Hateanthem
    Hateanthem
    ✭✭✭✭
    "a_rock". On my phone and it looks like it is hard to see the underscore.
    Edited by Hateanthem on April 12, 2021 5:59PM
  • HiroTenKai
    Feel free to look over my Guild Advertisement here we kinda do a lil bit of everything and while we aren't as big as some yet we have a dedicated group of people growing the guild slowly :)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/550684/na-pc-oni-knights-recruiting-pvx-players

Best of luck to you and feel free to hit me up if you ever get stuck ^^
    Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • ChefBoyUgly
    ChefBoyUgly
    Soul Shriven
    Hey not sure if you’ve found a guild or not and I’m not gonna try and sell you on joining my guild or anything but pretty much what you described is what my guild is. We are very chill and laid back kinda just do whatever but if anyone needs anything done everyone is happy to help. We are active in discord and honestly just talk about random stuff while playing together. We are also a smaller group so it’s not just being a number on a list.any ways my ign is @ChefBoyUgly and if your interested or have question or just need someone to play with let me know!