The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Impossible to fight and some offensive spells to launch

NicGroover
NicGroover
✭✭✭
Hello

Out of my 9 characters, one has problems that I can solve. Indeed it is impossible to use my weapons, impossible to fight and some offensive spells do not launch. I get an error message "you do not meet the requirements for this skill". My CPs are well distributed, my skills match my character (they have always worked so far), the Adddons are the same as my 8 other characters and I haven't changed anything to my character.

13wo1uf6djta.jpg

It is impossible to open a ticket for this type of bug, the topics have been locked in this sense, thanks TESO...

Thank you for your help
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NicGroover

What issue are you having when trying to start a ticket to report this issue with your character?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you

I can't find the section of the ticket that will allow me to get an answer because a report is not followed by any answer

Nic
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NicGroover

Have you gotten a ticket number you can reference?

If so, please feel free to post it here.
    Staff Post
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    Référence de question #: Référence de question # 210402-001194

Date de création: 02.04.2021 04:36
    Dernière mise à jour: 17.04.2021 10:18

My ticket has not been answered since 14 April.

I also asked my question to ZOS_joeID of the EU server

Thank you
    Edited by NicGroover on May 1, 2021 8:41AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NicGroover

Thank you for posting the ticket number. Please check your forum inbox for an update on the ticket status.
    Staff Post
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    Hi ZOS_BillE

Since April 2nd I still have a problem with one of my characters who can't do light or heavy hits in combat. I opened a ticket # 210402-001194 and I proceeded to all the implementations advised by the technical service without success (without Addons, multiple repairs, new installation of the game...). The problem was supposed to be reported to the developers but I still have no answer from the technical service. When will this problem be resolved? I am ESO+ and this is a problem that is ruining my game.

Thank you for your help.

Nic
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody answers me, neither the technical service, nor the "developers" who should examine my problem. Don't worry, I have paid for my year of ESO+.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NicGroover

I've sent you another forum PM regarding your ticket 210402-001194.
    Staff Post