The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best survivor set & class

marshill88
marshill88
✭✭✭✭
I'm interested in trying something new in PVP...simply surviving. I'd like to survive a tank bashing me or a sorcerer blasting me. I don't need a single offensive ability on my bar, I want to just last as long as possible.
What armor / class and abilities would you use to survive? Would enjoy some feedback, I'll go create a new character and give it a try.
  • orion_1981usub17_ESO
    orion_1981usub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you really want to just sit and take punishment, I suggest fortified brass paired with impregnable armor (for no proc). Damage shields, heals, cc and cleanse for your skill bars with sword and board. Everyone will either hate you or ignore you and you will hit like a wet noodle. For class necro is likely the most capable of simply standing there and taking a beating with so much damage reduction its silly. GL!
    Edited by orion_1981usub17_ESO on April 9, 2021 10:28PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for damage mitigation; there is no single source more efficient than mist form

As for avoidance u could always just sneak around....

BoL can keep u alive forever if all you did was streak away.

But to stand and face tank everything? Is it 1v1 or 1vX?

Block with SnB would he the next highest mitigation.

I would guess what you specifically want is a build that utilizes either mist form or SnB/SnB ult

Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My harbinger necro tank is living her no proc life in endurance, beekeeper, 4pc warrior poet, lady mundus, sturdy/reinforced/block enchants. It's pretty gross.
    Tonne of resistances and health regen
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fortified brass armor with endurance backbar as one hand and shield on a stam warden , necro or stam dk. Use bewitched sugar plus stead plus strategic reserve CP. Then pop a potion and you can get 5k health regen. If you want to go crazy add beekeeeper and get 6k HR. Or add impregnable as second set, lol

Load up on block red tree CP and 1hs passives. equip defensive posture. You will have insane block damage reduction plus huge health regen.

For stam dk you can use cauterize and coagulating blood as magicka based burst heals for when your stam gets low. Use SR jewelry enchants.

You won't be able to kill anything (unless you do it on stam warden in which case you can land a shalks/dizy/DB/exe combo sometimes) but you will be hard to kill. Unless you run into those guys using ani-cancel macros who score a LA/bash with every ability and destroy everyone.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing is harder to kill than permablock. You take x2.5 less damage when you block with frost staff or shield AND can heal. Stack sturdy, cost reductions on infused jewels.

You don't even need everything to be about sustain and survivability. I mean you can, but you'll get bored. Check it up: https://divnyi.gitlab.io/weird-eso-builds/tierrna-spellbreaker/