The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

QoL changes that are long over due.

The702Guy
The702Guy
✭✭✭
Let me start by saying that this post isn't meant to criticize but to highlight some changes that I feel like have been asked for a lot the last few years. ZoS has made a lot of really good QoL chages in the years I've been playing.

Crafting up to a certain quality in 1 go.

This would be a huge time saver in general crafting, if you are going to use materials that equal a 100% upgrade chance you should be able to do it from white to purple/gold instead doing it green>blue>purple>gold. Master writs especially would be a big time saver with this.

Master writs sorting in alphabetical order by set name.

This would be a big help considering most people who do master writs do them at a guild hall with all of the stations generally in alphabetical order.

Being able to accept more than 1 Master Writ Quest at a time.

Me personally when I do master writs, I do 100+ at one time generally. Most of the time I can turn them all in without mistakes but sometimes I make one in the wrong trait or style and have to go back to my house to make it again before turning the other quests. It would be really nice to be able to accept more than 1 at a time.

Make a Guildhall option for guilds.

Guildhalls are almost a staple now in the ESO crafting community. It would be nice if there was an option to assign one to a Guild so at the click of a button you could travel there without having to find the homeowner in the roster.

Edited by The702Guy on April 9, 2021 5:32PM
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those all sound useful to me!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +1 to all suggestion.

Stay safe and enjoy the journey 😊

PS. ZOS stop the micromanagement of the green tree 🥺
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    +1 to all suggestion.

It is very annoying that I can't get fast riding on my harvesting characters. (Pretty much all of them.)
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    +1 to all suggestion.

It is very annoying that I can't get fast riding on my harvesting characters. (Pretty much all of them.)

I agree Gifted rider and War Mount in the green tree are a slap in the face to console players. No way am I ever going to use those. Imagine the hassle of slotting them in the green tree riding a short distance stopping unslotted then do what you stopped for re-slot then again to ride a short distance again. Not well thought out in my opinion.

• Uvi_AUT
    Uvi_AUT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Housing-UI

I never started housing in ESO because its just such a headache with the running around the world buying stuff that clogs your bags/bank.
    Just dreadful.

I want a UI like in Star Wars the old Republic.
    Registered since 2014, Customer Service lost my Forum-Account and can't find it.....