The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The new guild trader who want selling product, please introduce here.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
The full of set equipment which I got from world boss and public dungeon
flooded out from my house storage. Please help! I want to sell every unnecessary
item for me.

And, I got Lv50 alchemy skill now. I want to sell healing portion which I made also.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your best bet is going to be to look on the in-game Guildfinder or the Guild forums here for your platform server and try to find a trading guild that suits your needs. That will give you a place to offload extra gear and potions.
  • Tesman85
    Tesman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would also be advisable to do daily writs with even some of your characters. That way you accumulate gold temper materials and alchemy ingredients you can sell. With reasonable pricing those are a guaranteed near-instant sell. It's a win-win: steady XP, gold and crafting inspiration for the characters and sure trader income from the reward materials. I've found this has increased my income tremendously.
    Edited by Tesman85 on April 9, 2021 5:43AM