The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can I get an update about a reported bug?

WildRaptorX
WildRaptorX
✭✭✭✭✭
I have not been able to complete the quest Ripple Effect for almost 2 months as the NPC - Alana - will not spawn.

Support told me that the bug has been sent to the developers and it’s being reviewed.

Others are able to complete the quest so it’s my account specifically.

Can I get an update about the progress of this issue?
  • Btoop
    Btoop
    ✭✭✭✭
    Given that it has been two months and it appears to only be an issue for yourself, I would personally open a new ticket and reach out to support again for assistance.
    Edited by Btoop on August 21, 2023 9:27PM
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btoop wrote: »
    Given that it has been two months and it appears to only be an issue for yourself, I would personally open a new ticket and reach out to support again for assistance.

Opening a new ticket resets the timer and puts you back at the end of the support line, according to Dev comments I've seen here.

Maybe @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can look into the status of your ticket?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Do you have a ticket for this @WildRaptorX? If you submit a new ticket, it will push you back in the line, so having the original ticket number would be best here. We can pass that on to our customer service team for review.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

This post is from over two years ago. This was patched two years ago.
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see that even Kevin isn't immune from being fooled by a necro! :smile:
  • Btoop
    Btoop
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

This post is from over two years ago. This was patched two years ago.

Huh, I didn't expect a post this old to be within the first few pages of 'unanswered'.
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha this is the most awesome thread of the day hahaha
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Well played, necro thread. Well played.
    giphy.gif
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin whoops I missed the date too. Sorry :expressionless: