Maintenance for the week of October 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 25
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 26, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Deadlands DLC and Update 32 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

New Polymorph: Sylvan Spriggan

Eporem
Eporem
✭✭✭
so looking forward to this.....

Crown Gem Exclusive

Polymorph: Sylvan Spriggan

Befriend your fellow woodland creatures as you dance under the forest's boughs, swaying gracefully in the guise of a sylvan-born spriggan, and unleash nature's fury on those who intrude upon the Green.

The Sylvan Spriggan will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from April 29 to May 6 at 10am EDT.


Y4GlpLB.jpg

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Spriggan

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59821






Edited by Eporem on April 18, 2021 3:02PM
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    Well the real thing is out, for a whoopsie 500 gems (yup higher even than an apex mount) - it has only legs - no skirt - and while it's cool and everything - feels like a complete rip off. Could at AT LEAST make the skirt version of it for such a price - and put it in the damned boxes, give ppl a chance of its drop - not make it exclusive gems. Pass (even if I can afford it!).
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    I bought it, kinda regret it :/ Not worth 500 gems...
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA) - Housing and Lore are the bee's knees!
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh - I was hoping it would cost maybe about 200 or so gems and I really wish on these exclusive timed items we could have a one-time option to convert to gems costumes, mounts, body markings, facial things and whatnot that our characters will never use from previous crown crates bought.

    I think so many Spriggan Spirits will remain trapped now within these crown gems.


    Edited by Eporem on April 29, 2021 6:21PM
  • Kordai
    Kordai
    ✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    Ugh - I was hoping it would cost maybe about 200 or so gems and I really wish on these exclusive timed items we could have a one-time option to convert to gems costumes, mounts, body markings, facial things and whatnot that our characters will never use from previous crown crates bought.

    I think so many Spriggan Spirits will remain trapped now within these crown gems.


    Way back in the day you used to be able to convert everything you got into gems. So if you got a face marking or a pet you didn't want you could trade it for gems even if you didn't have it already. Was great to be able to get gems for stuff you didn't want.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    so looking forward to this.....

    Crown Gem Exclusive

    Polymorph: Sylvan Spriggan

    Befriend your fellow woodland creatures as you dance under the forest's boughs, swaying gracefully in the guise of a sylvan-born spriggan, and unleash nature's fury on those who intrude upon the Green.

    The Sylvan Spriggan will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from April 29 to May 6 at 10am EDT.


    Y4GlpLB.jpg

    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Spriggan

    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59821

    The polymorph has two legs rather than a proper spriggan trunk. I was inclined to overlook that when first datamined as I could imagine many difficulties in making a single-trunk model work for players (mounts especially!) but at 500 gems, I would at least want the proper trunk, some unique animations or emotes, and a suitably altered voice. :unamused:
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, the endeavors that are coming out will allow you to earn a currency that lets you buy crown crate items. I wonder if these "exclusively with gems" things can be bought as well.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    Kordai wrote: »
    Eporem wrote: »
    Ugh - I was hoping it would cost maybe about 200 or so gems and I really wish on these exclusive timed items we could have a one-time option to convert to gems costumes, mounts, body markings, facial things and whatnot that our characters will never use from previous crown crates bought.

    I think so many Spriggan Spirits will remain trapped now within these crown gems.


    Way back in the day you used to be able to convert everything you got into gems. So if you got a face marking or a pet you didn't want you could trade it for gems even if you didn't have it already. Was great to be able to get gems for stuff you didn't want.

    It would be nice if this feature returns...even if it is just a one time option when these exclusive timed gem items are offered - and I think the cost of these exclusive items should be given in advance as well.
    Eporem wrote: »
    so looking forward to this.....

    Crown Gem Exclusive

    Polymorph: Sylvan Spriggan

    Befriend your fellow woodland creatures as you dance under the forest's boughs, swaying gracefully in the guise of a sylvan-born spriggan, and unleash nature's fury on those who intrude upon the Green.

    The Sylvan Spriggan will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from April 29 to May 6 at 10am EDT.


    Y4GlpLB.jpg

    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Spriggan

    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59821

    The polymorph has two legs rather than a proper spriggan trunk. I was inclined to overlook that when first datamined as I could imagine many difficulties in making a single-trunk model work for players (mounts especially!) but at 500 gems, I would at least want the proper trunk, some unique animations or emotes, and a suitably altered voice. :unamused:

    If it was a 100-200 gem cost I too could overlook the legs and maybe even the animations and emotes for I think some of the mementos and custom idle animations could have been used someway to personalize them a bit more when playing as them- what disheartens me the most though - is that for the 500 gem cost I don't believe the lore of the Spriggans having their own unique language was taken into consideration in the creation of them - like you say, a suitably altered voice..so I just wonder how does Zos justify this cost
    Greevir wrote: »
    So, the endeavors that are coming out will allow you to earn a currency that lets you buy crown crate items. I wonder if these "exclusively with gems" things can be bought as well.

    or even if the crown crate items bought with this new currency can be converted to gems.


    Edited by Eporem on May 2, 2021 11:58AM
Sign In or Register to comment.