The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing quests in southern elsweyr?

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
So i was going throu the achievements for southern elsweyr and theres one that says complete 16 story missions and ive done 11.

Dont know whats missing. I thought i did the whole story
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main quest has an continuation who require you to do the Northern Elsweyr quest line first.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • aaron_campion
    aaron_campion
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    The main quest has an continuation who require you to do the Northern Elsweyr quest line first.

Ive done that aswell
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PS4 you can press and hold square on the map view to tell you where to go next on bits you have missed in a region. I assume there is a similar button for xbox and PC. Have you checked that way if it sends you to a new quest?
    Soupy twist
  • aaron_campion
    aaron_campion
    ✭✭✭
    It says ive done 6/6 story quests. Weird the achievement says 16
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So i was going throu the achievements for southern elsweyr and theres one that says complete 16 story missions and ive done 11.

Dont know whats missing. I thought i did the whole story

The phrase "story quests" just means you cannot use repeatable daily quests to get to 16. But they do not have to be part of the main Dragonhold storyline. Any quest in Dragonhold/Southern Elsweyr counts. Each delve has a one-time quest associated with it. Various NPCs out in the zone have short side quests, etc. Just wander around and look for quests.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for that one, not all the Dragonhold sidequests count, BUT, daily quests from Tideholm count (Senchal doesn't).
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's weird. After you complete the main quest there with the Dragonguard in Nahfalar's room in the Dragonguard HQ, Sai tells you to speak to Nahfalar, then Abnur Tharn and Kamira appear from a portal to give you the first of several connected 'Epilogue' quests where you finally stop the New Moon stuff. I say weird because you've already completed what your map thing says is all the storyline quests. It confused me first time through as well.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @aaron_campion In order to get the achievement you need to complete 16 quests (story quests + side quests).
    Only the non-repeating quests in Southern Elsweyr will count.
    Pellitine's Pride and Joy achievement
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP