The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Champion bar pops up everywhere Xbox EU

Kartoffelmuesli
Kartoffelmuesli
Soul Shriven
The Y Icon for champion bar access is popping up for people in several menus. In the guild bank, on nodes etc. See pictures vt4n9tjhyrrp.jpeg
0wdnljzadsj5.jpeg
vdstj15imvff.jpeg

It is not possible to navigate the menu with this glitch.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    This has been happening to me since the patch yesterday. When I go into my skills or my inventory the buttons for the champion bar also appear. Like the original poster screenshots above. In the skills section for example if I hit Y to barswap it takes me out of skills and into the champion screen. the only way I could resolve it was to hard quit the game and relog. I think this only happened after I had updated my champion bar active skills. But I had committed them and exited the champion screen so I'm not sure why this was happening.

Also when I change an item of gear and hit back in stead of taking me back one screen so I can move to the next item of gear it takes me out of my inventory to the main menu. Not sure if this is related but thought it sounded similar as although the inventory taking ages to select and item of gear and jumping about, the backing up to the main screen has only been happening since yesterday patch.

I'm Xbox EU
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    Not just rogue buttons either (though I have experienced this several times), I'm still experiencing rogue CP allocation in random stars. This has happened since launch end I'd continuing even after the last couple of updates.

I wouldn't mind but they're allocating in stars u wouldn't even use. If I don't catch it quick enough the CPs cannot be removed and I have to reset them completely and start from scratch.
    I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we can confirm that we have a bug in for this and a fix is planned for a future update. Thank you!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Knipskastenmann
    Knipskastenmann
    ✭✭✭
    Have the same issue on PS4pro since 2.15.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had this yesterday on XB NA for the first time, I did a /reloadui to resolve the issue. It did not return for the reminder of time l played. Haven't logged in today yet to see if it returned.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noticed this in the bank last night on ps4 EU, meant I couldn't swap between my different guilds as the swap guild button is the same as the champion bar slottable button