The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How can I get Imperial Shield 5?

Athan1
Athan1
✭✭✭✭✭
I really want to make my shield look like Imperial 5. Will the ancestral Imperial motif cover it? Or any other way?
Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr

Best Answer

• RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 5:26PM
    Answer ✓
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing! Is this footage datamined? Hopefully no fanfic. The shield looks great!
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 5:21PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing to keep in mind with the older Motifs, and maybe the some of the newer ones, is the Material Level you apply in the Outfit Station can change the look of each piece. So, experiment with those.

If you need the level, have your crafter make something in that material, then decon it on the character using the Outfit Station.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    One thing to keep in mind with the older Motifs, and maybe the some of the newer ones, is the Material Level you apply in the Outfit Station can change the look of each piece. So, experiment with those.

If you need the level, have your crafter make something in that material, then decon it on the character using the Outfit Station.
    Nice idea, thanks!